Sunday 5 July 2015

Cuck thoughts: "Sexualisation" in London

I was in Brixton last night with some friends and it struck me what a diverse, multi-ethnic part of London it is and what an exciting and thrilling atmosphere it has as a result.

There is a very large Black African / Caribbean community in Brixton that mostly creates the exciting atmosphere I refer to - and mixed within it there is a smaller largely professional white community. As a result, Brixton is a place where the interracial scene is thriving and very obvious everywhere you look.

As I walked around Brixton I was lucky enough to see quite a few interracial couples either in the bars or walking along together and by far the vast majority consisted of a Black male with a white female. Then later when I joined my friends in a bar just outside the market our table was opposite a table of three interracial couples in their mid-twenties. All four of the girls were white, very attractive, high quality girls and the guys were all Black and gave off a strong, proud, natural confidence.

As I watched them and thought about the couples I had seen earlier I realised something: that Black men have the ability to "sexualize" white women - that is they are naturally able to bring to the surface the latent sexuality of white women to a degree that the majority of white guys just aren't able to do. There is an inherent attraction of opposites between Black men and white women - and the strength and confidence of Black men, the directness of their approach, and their focus on the sexual, either implicit or explicit, is a perfect compliment to the natural femininity and social reserve of white women.

The above is my theory and you might not agree, but observing how white women who are with Black men look and behave, compared to white women who date white guys, backs my theory 100%. They look more sexual and more sexually attuned. They dress more sexily, often more overtly and often revealing more. Whether this is because they are encouraged to by their Black male partners - or because they adopt it as a result of being with a Black man - I don't know - but I am convinced my theory is correct.

All of the white girls I saw last night who were with Black guys had a glow about them - a "look" - of heightened sexuality. The clothes tell the story: the tops are tighter or more revealing, the skirts or shorts are smaller, the heels are higher. They look free and uninhibited. Like they don't care what people think. And when I look at the same-ethnicity couples - either both Black or both white - I do not see the same degree of electric connection.

1 comment:

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...