Saturday 21 November 2015

Blacked: Gwen Stark

Regular readers will know that my favourite website of all is Blacked.com - the one website that really captures all the glamour of interracial - which is what does it for me and so often gets under-played!

We all know that Blacked feature the most beautiful white girls with the most virile Black studs, a truly explosive combination, to the point where it's almost impossible to list favourites - but today I'm going to give worship to the truly beautiful Gwen Stark...who, like her surname implies, would not look out of place in the cast of Game of Thrones!



I absolutely adore redheads and whenever I see a gorgeous redhead girl out on the street I can't help imagining what she would look like partnered with a big Black guy. What a stunning combination! Now the amazing Gwen has more than helped me fully realise that vision...




How beautiful is the moving image above?! And even better, from the looks of Gwen's Twitter feed, it seems that having been Blacked, this gorgeous young redhead won't be going back...



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love seeing redheads with Black men even more than blonds, probably because red hair is the most recessive DNA hair color. The most Dominant and recessive of genetic couplings make for the most beautiful of combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...