Tuesday 29 December 2015

Goddess worshipping: Kelly's candids, part deux

Readers of this blog will know I am a Kelly Brook super fan - I think she is one of the most gorgeously sexy white women walking the earth!


How can you look at this woman and not fall instantly head over heels - the face, the hair, the womanly curves - and of course those astounding all-natural 34Es!

Another thing I adore about Ms. B - as I have posted previously - is her tendency to unexpectedly post the odd casual yet breath-takingly gorgeous selfie, as this little selection below will testify! This is what dreams are made of...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...