Sunday 6 November 2016

Goddess worshipping: Jewel...again!

I am in love with the beautiful Jewel South - a well known, high-rolling hotwife from Southern USA with a growing social media following - and a clear love of Black Kings. 




This lady is absolutely beautiful - blonde, tone and tan - and her husband is one seriously lucky man. 

The couple have a fantastic and enviable jet-set lifestyle as you can see - but with the thrill and eroticism of hotwife interracial thrown in. I can't think of a better way to live life...




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is that her! Please I must see a full length video of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is incredible! Honestly if I was her hubby I could be put in chastity 24/7 and restricted to kissing the bottoms of her feet and be happy. She is an absolute Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a blonde Danish model whose married to a black guy. I think you'll like her.. IG: zienna_eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up JJ - I will post about the gorgeous Zienna shortly...

      Delete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...