Tuesday 22 November 2016

Goddess worshipping: Zienna Eve

I have the great pleasure of bringing you yet another other-worldly goddess to take your breath away - Danish model Zienna Eve Sonne. This stunning beauty is a cracking 5 foot 8 blonde with an all natural 36-23-36 figure and plenty of attitude to match!





BUT...if you've fallen in love like I did - you're going to be out of luck! Gorgeous Zienna Eve is married to a Black superstud and she has eyes for no one else! They look SO GOOD together..



2 comments:

  1. Zienna Eve is truly one of THE most beautiful women on the planet! So Awesome that she's married to a Black man. Though I will never understand why I as white male find such eroticism in knowing that her amazing genetic heritage that makes her so intimdatingly beautiful to us white males, will soon be drowned to extinction in a sea of Black seed. To lose her caucasian DNA in the gene pool of humamity is almost like losing a priceless piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your dilemma - but isn't that part of the mesmerizing appeal for us white guys? I gave up my insecure concerns long ago and now I embrace it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...