Tuesday 20 December 2016

Hero worshipping: Ore triumphs

Having won Strictly Come Dancing, Ore Oduba took his beautiful wife Portia Oduba to the 2016 Sports Personality of the Year Awards, where he admitted that being on the show had caused him to 'neglect' his beautiful lover. 



Putting on a loved-up display with Portia, Ore said: 'Now I've got time for my wife.' 

Let's hope so, because Ore also told his stunning blonde dance partner Joanne, ‘I love you with all my heart’ when winning the Strictly trophy with her!



Let's hope that now the competition is over, gorgeous Portia gets some quality loving from her man...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...