Friday 5 May 2017

Goddess worshipping: Holly in Barbados

One of my all-time top babes Holly Peers has been enjoying a holiday in Barbados - and luckily for us, she's posted a few gorgeous, tantalizing pics of the good times she's been having out there! Just look at that GORGEOUS bikini shot which will be in my mind for weeks to come!

To me there's nothing sexier than seeing a beautiful white girl proudly adopting aspects of West Indian or African looks and culture. It's just gorgeous. And Holly looks absolutely beautiful doing it!

No wonder she was sad to leave...






Barbados Queen!

2 comments:

  1. Omg this woman is my new favorite Ivory Goddess! I too love it when white women wear their hair or select clothes that show identity with African heritage and Black people. I love too that for many white women, they do this to show both solidarity with Black people and to signal a personal sexual preference for Blacks as well. I don't think it's cultural approperation at all btw, I believe that is a bogus concept used to try and keep white women from mating with Black men, usually rooted in jealousy from a non-Black man or non-white female. Please post more pics of women who wear their hair and clothes in this fashion! -D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great post - thank you! I certainly feel that the identification that white girls have with Black culture is only getting stronger and it's something that can't be really defined or restrained by anyone else including white guys.

      Delete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...