Tuesday 20 June 2017

Goddess worshipping: Gabby

IR romance continues to dominate the TV hit series Love Island, with things steaming up between gorgeous blonde fitness instructor Gabby and handsome rapper Marcel and driving social media into a frenzy.

Now Gabby has asked Marcel to 'be mean' to her, so she can start 'chasing him'. Marcel caught Gabby's eyes as soon as she arrived on the dating show and he instantly won her over with his smooth confidence.


But now that the pair are officially coupled up, Gabby told the rapper: 'You're just so nice. I'm not used to it. Maybe I'm going to do something different, so you can start being mean to me, so I can start chasing you,' she joked. She added: 'I think if we can find something in here, something can definitely go on on the outside, I think we could have a lot of fun.'



The show is definitely worth checking out - boasting a bevy of gorgeous beauties throwing themselves into the fun, including a super-sexy twerking competition...






3 comments:

  1. It appears white women can't control themselves around young attractive black men, they immediately melt. I'm sure lots of IR sex behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of Gabby with the hoop earrings. I've read on many IR hookup sites from the voices of both white women and Black men that white women wear those to give a subtle public signal of their interest in and preference for Black men. Gabby wears them well!-D

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...