Tuesday 8 May 2018

Cuck thoughts: a response to "women and the #IRrevolution"

In response to my last post, reader IRExpositor sent me the following:

"In all seriousness (because I know we lay it on a bit thick sometimes) , the best place see "the revolution" is anywhere you find a lot of young adults, ages 18 to 25. For instance, I live in central London area with a lot of up-and-coming young adults. Lots of jobs, lots to do, low cost of living. So a lot of successful young people live here.

In my small apartment building alone (only 8 units), 3 apartments are rented by WF/BM couples. What are the freaking odds? I almost fell off my chair when I first realized this (IR lover that I am.) And in the larger scope of my apartment complex (which is almost like a small town, for real) it's very common for me to see WF/BM couples out walking, at the gym, or at the pool. And believe me, not just the power of suggestion. I'm seeing way more than I used to see.

And these aren't fat, nasty hos either. These are lovely, quality girls. Wife material. And they're dating Black men. Black only, as the phrase goes? Doubtful, lol. But the taboo is definitely fading.

When you consider that roughly only a small percent of the populace is eligible Black males, then it seems like mighty miraculous odds to just be coincidence that so many white girls are dating Black guys. Of course, I don't think it's coincidence.

For one, it's well known that women tend to be intrigued by guys who are different. Same reason why I was so popular with the Azeri girls when I was on business in Baku back in the day. Well-dressed white guy comes around, and I caught their interest. Coulda slept with a different girl every night if I wanted (not prostitutes, by the way). Same concept with a well dressed Black man in a room full of white women. The women go crazy for him. 

Second, a lot white girls sense the taboo and probably get a thrill out of crossing it. Like I said, the taboo is fading - but let's be honest, we all know there's something especially exciting about BM/WF sex.

Anyway, that's my long-winded spiel. It's true that "revolution" is really just strong language we use here for fun - but there is no question that the trends are increasing. Just look at London."



2 comments:

  1. this sounds exactly like what i have seen in east london develop over the last 20 years ! next for our friend to enjoy will be the brown mixed race baby harvest !

    ReplyDelete
  2. His comments are spot on. I live in a big city and see Black men dating white women over women of other races on at least a 4:1 ratio. I just feel sad for the Black women. -d

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...