Thursday 20 June 2019

Dad-cucked!


This is one of my favourites and pretty much summarizes where ALL my fantasies are at right now! I don't have kids - but if this was my beautiful (college age) daughter, I'd be well and truly dad-cucked!

I like this video for a number of reasons. She's just gorgeous - and I love her sexy voice. But it's also got just the right mix of sass and humiliation. Let's call it "putting you in your place"! It doesn't go too far into downright abuse, which I really don't like.

She's a gorgeous young daughter who is wayward and won't be controlled. She likes to poke fun at you and push your buttons. But at the end of the day you're still her daddy and she can wrap you around her little finger. And boy does she know it!

The IR revolution is and should be beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. White dads are going to have to get used to this with the popularity of IR increasing exponentially.

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...