Sunday 28 July 2019

Cuck sighting: Saturday night

With the explosion of IR, sightings of white female / Black male couples are becoming more and more commonplace, so much so that I can hardly keep up!

If YOU have a sighting that you'd like to share on this blog, please reach out via the contact form. The only request I make is that it must be REAL. I really want to avoid fantasy - and fantasists - as much as possible on this blog!

I have a fantastic sighting to report from my Saturday night: a stunning blonde lady with her younger Black boyfriend.

I would guess that she was in her early 40s, a blonde with a Lindsey Vonn kind of look - very similar facial features - (which is fitting considering they share the same taste in men!). She was tall, with light blonde hair in an "up-do".

She was wearing all black: a black tube style top, little black shorts, and black stilettos. She had a fantastic figure, with smooth shoulders, perky breasts, long smooth legs and a beautifully shaped rear, nicely emphasised by the tiny shorts. Beautiful to behold - and totally #toogoodforwhiteboys!

With her was a tall, powerfully-built, dark-skinned Black guy, probably late 20s, with buzzed hair and wearing a fitted long sleeved white top, dark jeans and trainers.

The two of them looked absolutely electrifying - and I drank in the chemistry exuding from them as they made their way to the bar.Much as I was having a great night, I could not take my eyes off them, mesmerized by their chemistry!


1 comment:

  1. I found a photo of my wife on a webpage getting fucked by a black guy with a huge cock. At first I was shocked, nervous and angry. I thought about asking to it removed. But then I found the same photo on other sites. I became curious why it has me constantly aroused. Her habits have changed (her late nights out) and she rarely has sex with me even tho I'm not small. I think she knows I know and now teases me about black men who flirt with her. What does she know about me that I don’t? -FH

    ReplyDelete

Goddess worshipping: Lucy

Lucy is a gorgeous young goddess from the Manchester in the UK. She's an influencer, fitness instructor and human rights advocate - and ...