Monday 9 September 2019

Goddess worshipping: Olivia Rose

Courtesy of my good friend whtgrlsrawesome:
MAXIM Australia couldn't have found a more beautiful model for their 2019 covergirl than statuesque and stunning Olivia...

Just 19 yrs old, she's a sporty, Australian country girl who is from Yarra Valley, Victoria. Yet her 5 foot 10 tall, tight and tanned frame looks totally at ease in gear that's skintight, black and shiny - conjuring up mind-blowing imaginings of our Olivia popping up in a hip hop video or even...dare we dream...BLACKED! This young goddess is a natural #lookbutdonttouch fantasy...

Boss!






When Olivia was asked how she felt winning her first MAXIM cover girl she said, "It’s a dream come true! To be given the opportunity to grace the MAXIM cover is a big, pinch-yourself moment, so basically it feels like I’ve won the lottery. I’m so incredibly grateful and honoured — it was such a fun photo shoot, thank you so much MAXIM legends!"

  
Olivia also studied science at college, but after completing half the course she realized it wasn't for her. She took a new interest in exercise while modeling and she couldn't be happier today with her career path.

Thick thighs, shine and black patent heels...

Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Height: 5 foot 10 
Hair: blonde / brown
Eyes: blue
Stats: 36 - 27 - 34
Dress size: UK 10 / AUS 10 / US 6

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have posted some beautiful models on here but she may be the most beautiful of all:) Olivia's definitely #toobeautiful4whiteboys and hopefully her dating history will consist of her being passed around from one Black man to the next until she's married, like Lindsay Vaughn was:)-d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I think she is absolutely breath-taking!

      Delete
  2. definitely looks like blacked cover especially the last one. hope one day we can see these beautiful girls make the path to blacked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I don't know if it's me seeing what I want to see - but I see shoots like this and all I can think of is BLACKED!

      Delete
    2. that also happens to me.
      I think this is going to make the path to blacked more easily for models

      Delete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...