Sunday 26 April 2015

Blacked: Jillian

Without doubt my new favorite website is BLACKED.

Blacked has changed my life - offering the vision of white female / Black male interracial that I always had in my head: sexy, glamorous, aspirational, exclusive and high rolling.

I believe that Blacked will not only become a massive brand - but that it will completely revolutionize the popularity of IR. It could become the NEW Playboy!

Blacked is by far and away the best website for interracial content, setting the platinum standard in interracial by casting only the highest quality white girls and pairing them with the most virile and well hung Black bulls who really have what it takes to bring out the maximum natural feminine sensuality of the girls.

The girls genuinely look like they are experiencing something new and more intense than they have ever experienced before, the bulls look like they are having the time of their lives enjoying these stunning white girls and the scenarios are far better than most other sites offer, really firing the imagination!

Blacked allows me to imagine every cuckold fantasy I ever dared to dream up. Is she the girl in college I always dreamed of but could never get? Is she my ex-girlfriend? Is she my wife? Or even my gorgeous daughter (strictly over 18 years old!)?

One of the stars of the site is Jillian, just 18 years old. With her toned body, amazing curvy ass and piercing blue eyes, watching Jillian on Blacked is like seeing a young supermodel go Black. This girl is quite simply gorgeous!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...