Saturday 10 October 2015

Cuck sighting: The Hotel Lobby

I have been staying in a hotel these last few days and I have a fantastic sighting to share with you from last night!

I pulled in to the underground car park at about 10pm last night to drop my car off. As I got out of my car, a large white Range Rover pulled in behind me with tinted windows. I couldn't see inside, but when the front passenger door opened, my jaw hit the ground. To say a supermodel stepped down from the car would be an understatment!

From the car emerged a stunning young blonde, very tall, at least 5 foot 10, and with that fabulous "Victoria Secret" kind of look - but in a dressed down, slightly grungey kind of way. She must have been 19 or 20 years old. She was wearing a grey beanie hat over her long blonde hair, a red checkered shirt over a white crop top, Ugg style boots and the most amazingly sexy tiny little "daisy duke" style denim shorts that perfectly showcased a visually outstanding pair of long, bronzed, smooth, shapely legs that caught the neon light and shimmered in it beautifully. I am not kidding when I say she would actually put the Victoria Secret girls to shame!

After she climbed down from the passenger seat, she went round to the back of the vehicle, opened up the trunk and pulled out a black guitar case. I was mesmerised as I watched her move, watching her legs and  then the beautiful shape of her perfect ass, tightly wrapped in the tiny denim shorts that were more like a second skin, showcasing her perfection.

The young  blonde walked past me and into the hotel. Seconds later, as the valet approached the vehicle, the driver side door opened and out stepped a big Black guy - around 6 foot 3 or 4 tall, well-built, dark-skinned and very muscular - wearing a white polo neck and black pants. I guessed he was in his 40s. He walked past me and into the hotel.

As I entered the hotel lobby, I saw by the front desk that the Black guy was at check in and stood beside him with her guitar case was my blonde musician goddess. As the concierge handed the Black guy his room key, he turned, put his arms around the blonde and led her to the elevators.

I wanted to share the same elevator as them to discover more - but I was too late to cross the lobby. They waited for a brief moment for the elevator to arrive, talking in hushed tones, smiling - and I saw them kiss, briefly but passionately. Then they were in the elevator, the  doors closed, and they were gone. I would have loved to have known who they were and their story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...