Tuesday 25 July 2017

Cuck sighting: the goddess in the car park

Those who know me will know that I prefer reality to fantasy and the ridiculous exaggeration that floods the internet. Therefore you'll go with me if I tell you that tonight I had one of my absolute best IR sightings ever!

This was a truly mind-blowing sighting that took place in, of all places, a supermarket car park! It was 9pm and after finishing work late, I drove to a very well known supermarket in South London. 

As I pulled in to the car park, my eye was immediately caught by a group who were stood by what I can only describe as the biggest, brightest lime green sports car I've ever seen! This thing was GREEN!

This little group consisted of two Black guys, very dark-skinned, one taller and the other shorter and very well-built, both with shaved heads and gold chains and ear-rings.

With them were two blondes. The first was an attractive girl, wearing fitted black jeans and a tshirt. Normally she alone would have made a top level IR sighting. But it was the other girl who takes this one straight to number 1! I got out of my car to try to get a better view...

Standing with the group was a very tall blonde who I guessed to be in her early twenties. I would say she was about 5 foot 9, with long blonde hair and a gorgeously sexy face. It did cross my mind that she might be foreign - European possibly - but as I attempted to walk past the group as nonchalantly as I could, I caught fragments of their conversation and I realised that she was in fact one of our own - an Essex girl. 

She was wearing dark red, velvet, thigh high, high heeled boots, a short, cropped tshirt, and the tiniest - and I mean tiniest - pair of denim "Daisy Duke" shorts I think it would be possible to wear out in public without getting arrested.

My eyes literally popped out of my head as I drunk in this gorgeous sight: she had the longest, smoothest legs I think I've ever seen, swelling delightfully at the top of the thigh, the flattest stomach, and the jean shorts she was wearing were cut so tiny that it's no exaggeration to say that almost half of her perfect ass was completely on show, the two smooth cheeks clearly visible beneath the rim of those super-tight shorts and separated by a floss-like strip of denim. She was absolutely incredible!

The group were in a conversation that related to going to a nightclub (there are plenty in that area), and I felt a little surprised - and jealous - that they were having a big night out on a Monday night when I was just finishing work and going home! 

Nevertheless, I remembered my girl worshipper skills, and as I walked past them I made sure to stare at the group, and especially the divine Goddess of Gorgeous, with just the right mix of admiration and longing. It wasn't long before I caught her eye and conveyed a suitable look of admiration as she smiled knowingly at me.

When I left the supermarket 20 minutes later the group - and the bright green sports car - had gone.

5 comments:

  1. when the black men that are with the white women that you see together are ( very dark skinned ) ! does the darker the black man's skin add to your enjoyment and satisfaction ? !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent question. The answer is yes. Perhaps irrationally. The visual contrast of a darker skinned Black guy with a white girl is just more intense I guess...

      Delete
    2. thank you ! so when the white women are blonde blue eyed nordics especially in or from countries like sweden, denmark or norway ! does that give you more intense enjoyment and satisfaction ? !

      Delete
  2. Love your stories but can't you at least take a blurry and/or non face featuring pic so we can get a better vusual ourselves? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's possible yes but sometimes it simply isn't. Readers of my blog will know I have no time for lies or exaggeration so they can take what I say at face value or chose not to. And they are also very welcome to submit their own sightings with pics as well as relying on me!

      Delete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...