Thursday 20 July 2017

Goddess worshipping: Kelly Brook in Piranha

I caught this "classic" on TV late last night. What should be a bad B movie is completely saved by the presence of one lady - our blog favourite Kelly Brook!

Piranha was one of Brit girl Kelly's first forays to Hollywood and this movie captures one of my all-time favourite goddesses in her absolute prime! She plays a model who is making her name in the saucy videos of a sleazy photographer.

As the camera pans across a Spring break style party scene, Kelly is revealed in all her glory dancing on the deck of a yacht. She is wearing a tiny (and very shiny!) red bikini that struggles desperately to contain her gorgeous curves as she dances to a pounding RnB dance beat.

Then we get the money shot: the slow pan up revealing Kelly in all her glory: long toned legs, smooth thighs glistening with tanning oil, that perfect flat tummy and those full, all natural 34E breasts with nipples standing up erect and proud. Oh my.

Kelly said at the time: 'If people want to cast me in roles for my body or how I look, I’m just going to embrace that'.






5 comments:

  1. i saw a photo of kelly with her black boyfriend ! my god ! i couldn't believe how massive he is ! absolutely huge ! i was hoping such a superior prime black male specimen would succeed in impregnating white british female kelly with his black male sperm ! but unfortunately not !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to watch this movie simply to support a white woman with a beautiful body whose known to have given her body to Black men:) -D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the best movie but well worth watching just for Kelly!

      Delete
  3. i wonder how old white british kelly was when she took a black cock for the first time ? !

    ReplyDelete
  4. who are your favourite British celebs you want to see get blacked? I know you also like Lucy Pinder

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...