Saturday 16 September 2017

Ask...and you will discover

Recently I put up a post called "Sightings At The Gym".

This morning I was back in the same gym for my regular weekend training session and once again struggling to pay attention to my trainer whilst at the same time trying not to go dizzy with intoxication.

Trying to concentrate on working out in a place with so many stunningly sexy women in super sexy revealing gym gear - and so many powerful looking alpha Black guys prowling around (both trainers and gym members) is far from easy: the sexual energy in this place is electric!

I hadn't seen her since last time, but I was midway through my workout when in walked the older blonde woman I talked about in my previous Gym Sightings post. Once again this lady was looking absolutely knockout - like an ex model or lap dancer in her (mid?) 40s who has clearly had some expensive work done with the enhanced puffed lips and tits.

She's something to behold - tall, with long tanned legs on view, tiny little work out shorts that showcase a beautiful shapely rear, a toned flat stomach and the enhanced breasts straining to be free from the tiny work out crop top. I've never seen her not wearing a baseball cap - which to me somehow really adds to her sexiness.

This time I thought "nothing ventured nothing gained" and I decided to ask my trainer about her. He's a young mixed-race guy and the two of us get on well, so I said: "Listen mate, what do you know about the super hot blonde over there?"

He looked at me knowingly. His reply was unexpected and astounding.

"Ohhhh her!" he said with a smile. "She's in here all the time mate. She's got a crush on one of the other trainers. Last week she told him that she spends so much time here at the gym so she can work off all her sexual energy. She said otherwise she'd be out fucking lots of hot Black guys like him!"

My jaw hit the floor. "She really said that?...The trainer she has a crush on - which one is he?" I asked.

"Marcus." he said. I knew the one he meant. Marcus is a tall, dark-skinned, shaved-head Black guy with muscles on his muscles. Trainer royalty.

"Oh my word. Lucky guy!" I said, as I struggled to concentrate to finish the rest of my workout.


1 comment:

  1. So want to see a discrete picture of this woman, at least from the backside!!!!-D

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...