Sunday 21 July 2019

Blacked: Sky

It's almost impossible to keep up with BLACKED. As readers will know, I've long referred to Blacked as "the NEW Playboy" for its recruitment of top quality white girls.

Blacked glamorizes and promotes IR in a way that would have been unthinkable when I was first starting to discover girls. I hope that the brand will continue to grow and recruit more and more gorgeous girls into the aspirational IR lifestyle.

Their latest update is the gorgeous Sky - a tall, busty young babe with dazzling blue eyes and a really sexy short blonde hairstyle - a girl who could easily grace the cover of a trendy fashion magazine...


In Sky's debut, Blacked sets her up as a young white girl who has never been with a Black guy. She decides to take advantage of seeing her hot neighbour Jason alone by the pool. 

It's quite wonderful to hear Sky setting the scene up: "I know the things they said about Black guys being bigger...I wanted to see if it was true!" - a sentiment which I hope motivates many more girls to follow in Sky's long-legged footsteps!

It's even more wonderful to see this gorgeous young model experiencing the seduction and power of BBC for the first time...that hairstyle...those long legs...those puffy pink nipples...oh lord...








6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love her hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be unusually crude with this one, but the nut I'm about to bust to this gorgeous lady cannot be quantified! LOL.

    This is actually her first B/G scene, or at least the first one to be released. She also did Playboy before (I don't think she was a playmate, but I've seen PB movies of her which are older than this new release, so you're turning out to be quite the prophet! Hahaahaa! Keep up the great work mate, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great background info - thanks! Playboy eh? I knew I was right ablut BLACKED being the new Playboy!

      Delete
  3. Sky is breathtakingly beautiful and I especially love those captivating eyes she has, to be a Black man and see her looking at him with those eyes and offering her submission must be an incredible experience. Loved her perfectly bald pussy too, looks so erotic like that when BBC is being crammed inside it. Finally, I also loved that she chose to wear hoop earrings for her first interracial scene, as it's kind of an unspoken code for white women to wear them to signal that they are into Black men. Hope this experience has left her with the realization that she's too #beautiful4whiteboys -d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment - and I agree with every word! Let's hope that we see Sky doing a LOT more interracial! She is truly #builtforblack!

      Delete

Goddess worshipping: Lucy

Lucy is a gorgeous young goddess from the Manchester in the UK. She's an influencer, fitness instructor and human rights advocate - and ...