Saturday 19 October 2019

Blacked: Mia - BLACKED again!

Well my weekend is MADE by the news that my ultimate dream girl - the statuesque and stunning Mia Melano - is once again being BLACKED!


This time, the gorgeous, 5 foot 11 tall, 19 year old all-American girl is experiencing her erotic ebony seduction in the beautifully glamorous surroundings of a Mediterranean boutique holiday resort, where she is seduced, pool-side, by jet-black skinned and dreadlocked African stud Freddy Gong (perhaps the luckiest man alive?!)



The scene is yet to drop, but the preview suggests there is great chemistry in the scene and some very intense interracial sex, of the variety that simply doesn't happen in conventional vanilla pairings. Regular readers will know that long-legged Mia is the spitting image of my very own high school crush Melanie (yes they even have similar names!) - so this scene is cock-twitchingly powerful for me personally!

BLACKED continues to set the standard for the mind-blowing glamour and beauty of IR and spreading the unstoppable IR message, fuelling fantasies everywhere...like this one: the sweet interracial awakening of a gorgeous young American babe...














7 comments:

  1. I like the scene be in that paradise, it makes IR more glamorous and beautiful. And with a beauty like Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video looks amazing! Love the stark color contrast of the Black man's dark ebony skin with Mia's pale, ivory flesh, they will look so hot intertwined together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about becoming a member of Blacked and posting a movie review of this in your comments:)-d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like his hair dreadlocks look like a lion's mane. It makes it look imposing.
    I'm going to miss Mia, she's that beauty that doesn't always appear easily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mia is a big favorite. It’s amazing, I used to be new to this but something about Blacked caught my attention but I didn’t fully understand until I saw a Blacked film where she had a white boyfriend and experienced intense pleasure going black without him knowing. Watching that video was intense but once it clicked that I was her white boyfriend I became completely hooked. It was life changing and seeing their well fucked cum covered faces next to the bbc that Blacked them was entrancing.

    Do you give any advice or guidance to newer cuckolds starting to understand this? I’d love to talk about all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I have plenty of advice, which I try to get into my various blog posts. In summary, I'd say follow the path that I have and learn to cast aside your shame and enjoy your kinks! You can also contact me directly via the Contact Form here or via Twitter.

      Delete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...