Friday 15 November 2019

Goddess worshipping: Kate

Regular readers will know that I am a big fan of beautiful Britsh actress Kate Beckinsale. And she totally digs me too...right, Kate?


The latest hot gossip is that our Kate may be liaising with Hollywood super-stud Jamie Foxx. He's moving on from his previous Kate - Katie Holmes - and he spent the Golden Globe Ambassadors party making a major play for our Brit babe! 

Kate seemed very at ease around the crew...Let's see how this one unfolds...






2 comments:

  1. I'll say this, it certainly seems to feel very natural to her to be sandwiched between 2 Black guys:)-d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if her daughter will follow in her footsteps (she's already 20 years old).

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...