Thursday 25 June 2020

Goddess worshipping: Eden

Gorgeous Eden is an Arizona girl who is the complete embodiment of your dream high school crush - a perfect youthful beauty who entrances you with her beautiful gaze unitl your mind can think of just no one else...


Well, that's how I imagine it to be for all those geeky guys that will no doubt be obsessing over her every waking moment! I know that's how I would be if I was anywhere near the orbit of this divine beauty. That equally divine body would just be the final straw...


Unfortunately for us - or fortunately, depending on how you look at these things - this gorgeous young blonde has been scopped up by an ultimate Alpha. And by the looks of these pics, the object of our dreams will not be going back...




7 comments:

  1. It has gotten to the point where I am always disappointed when a young beautiful white woman has a white boyfriend and instead of a black one.

    White women and black men are meant to be together. What a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this beauty, would love to see her share her love for black men with the world in some intimate videos, it would be so beautiful it could only be considered art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it if interracial sex were celebrated on television to encourage more white women to experience, and more white men to support it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think that's definitely happening, don't you?

      Delete
  4. Can you share some of her social media profiles? Where can I find more of her? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a white male my brain has been programmed to the point where i can't even imagine a gorgeous white woman like her with anything other than a Black man (sigh)-d

    ReplyDelete

Goddess Worshipping: Meeting Penny B

So here I was at X3 – The Goddess Worshipper in his element - heart racing with anticipation and joy at being surrounded by some of the bigg...