Monday 24 June 2024

Goddess worshipping: Paige

As I post about another new goddess, I'm really struck by how the interracial lifestyle has exploded all across Western culture. 

When I first became interested in it, over twenty years ago, I felt like interracial was a rare thing - only to be found in the metropolitan centers of majority white countries. When I started blogging about it ten years ago, I often felt like a lonely voice, talking about things that very few others would understand or accept or respond to. 

I would encounter beautiful white goddesses, either in real life, or online, and I would fantasize about seeing them in the arms of a powerful Black King, denying me all hope of experiencing their gorgeousness. I never dreamed that it would evolve from being the rare lucky sighting, to now being absolutely ubiquitous - and in such a relatively short timeframe.

Today's goddess is Paige - a tall, thicc, blonde, blue-eyed goddess who is an influencer and model from Canada.


As you can see, pretty much everything about Paige is perfection - her voluptuous body, her gorgeous face - and that confident "too good for you, boi" gleam in her eye.

Well, the good news (or the bad news!) is that Paige is too good for you. She's been snapped up by Adrian, a business owner, investor and basketball player from Jamaica...


In this interracial power partnership, it's clear that Paige is completely in love with Adrian - and Adrian appreciates how lucky he is to have this gorgeous, thicc, alpha blonde on his arm...





The VIP couple spending their vacation time in Jamaica, where Paige clearly feels completely at ease...



Best of all, it is under the Jamaican sun that Paige has found freedom in a culture that speaks to her more deeply and sensually. It is a pleasure to watch...fascinating and intimidating at the same time...




4 comments:

  1. She is definitely great to see! The interracial movement is growing so fast and there is nothing stopping it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a woman like her with a white boy would just look strange tbh. It's beautiful she found her happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely has those @lookbutdonttouchwhiteboy moves down:)- d

    ReplyDelete

Short story: Kelly

As I sit here in the quiet of my living room, my mind is turning about my daughter Kelly.  She's home from college for break, and it'...